GET IT WET, GET IT HARD, GET IT NASTY...

Come cum with us!

domingo, 20 de junho de 2010

Over Eighteen - Lupus´ Babes



Hi everybody.
In this Over Eighteen - Lupus´ Babes, I had filmed 5 scenes with 5 hot teens.
The idea behind this movie was making a film with teens and show to everybody that they can be naughtier than we can imagine...lol
Like I did in my movie "Shogun", I worked composing a music and I put that in the second scene with the hot brazilian teen Guinevere Meredith and the music calls "Coconut and Sunset"
I decided separating the movie scene by scene, ´coz people can watch any scene alternating the sequence.
And in this film I got a partner...Jaqueline Beaumont that gave me a Sex Bed from her store and I used that on 2 scenes...scenes #2 and #5, and I worked on the movie sets in these scenes too.
I´d like to thank my wife, Aisha Gregan, for the awesome cover and all those taken pics...Great job babe!! =)

Well...I hope you enjoy this movie and of course, like always...
Come cum with us!!

Scene #1 - River Woodford



Scene #2 - Guinevere Meredith




Scene #3 - Allison Patrucci & Falcon Nirvana




Scene #4 - Melody Bergan




Scene #5 - Alliegirl Moonites, VanHelsing Svoboda and Lupus Foden (hard 3some)





Thanks to everybody involved in this project!!!

River Woodford, Guinevere Meredith, Allison Patrucci, Melody Bergan, Alliegirl Moonites, Falcon Nirvana, VanHelsing Svoboda and of course...Aisha Gregan.

Um comentário: